Artist Alley is a place for artists to display their work and accept commissions.
Artist Alley sign ups are done through pre-registration this year. Choose “I want to sign up for Artist Alley” under Miscellaneous Options and select which days you want to sign up for.
We do not plan to accept sign ups at the door.
Artist Alley Spots
Each spot is a half table (3′ x 30″) in the Artist Alley section of the Dealer’s Den.
Signing up for Artist Alley
Artists must pre-register and sign up online. Half tables are available first come, first serve. A waiting list is available if you wish to claim any unoccupied tables after Dealer’s Den opens.
Currently, Artist Alley Spots are only available through pre-registration.
Ten (10) minutes after Dealer’s Den opens all unoccupied spots (including reserved spots) will be given to people on the waiting list in order of sign up. You must be present to receive an unoccupied spot.
In order to set up in the Artist Alley, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Must have a valid Fur Reality badge.
- Must be over 18.
What Can Be Sold
- All wares must be produced by the artist and the artist must own the copyright for them.
- Any items not allowable by Fur Reality’s dress code may not be sold. (See Rules for dress code)
- No weapons, drug-related paraphernalia, or smoking-related paraphernalia -including vaping (hotel policy).
- Displays may be no more than 24 inches high.
- Adult materials should be kept in a separate (and marked) binder and all genitalia should be covered. Artists are responsible for making sure their work is not viewed by minors. Adult materials include but are not limited to: nudity with displayed or implied genitalia, realistic violence, and drug-use.