Dealers Applications Are Open!
Tables are 6ft x 30in and cost $50 (badge must be purchased separately). Electrical access is free but must be requested. Specific tables can be requested but we can not guarantee placement.
To apply you must:
- Be over 18
- Have an Ohio Vendor’s License or a Transient Vendor’s License (If you don’t have one, we have instructions for applying) You must have this or you cannot send in your application form.
After your application is approved you will receive instructions to how to register. You will have 30 days to register. After that, barring extenuating circumstances, the table will go to the next person on our waiting this. If you will have a delayed payment, you must let us know the reason immediately. Extensions will be handled on a case by case basis.
Cancellations and Refunds
If you are unable to attend, you may cancel your table. Cancellations will be handled in the following manner:
- Cancellations before Sept 14th, 2018 will receive the cost of their table back.
- Cancellations after Sept 14th, 2018 will not receive a refund.
Tables cannot be transferred to other dealers if you cannot attend. Tables will go to the next dealer on our waiting list.
Sales Tax in Hamilton County is 7%
What can be sold?
Materials relevant to the furry fandom (such as art, books, plushes, costumes, etc) are acceptable. However, pirated materials are not acceptable. Adult materials should be kept in a separate (and marked) binder and all genitalia should be covered. Dealers are responsible for making sure that no minors look at their materials. Adult materials include but are not limited to: nudity with displayed or implied genitalia, realistic violence, and drug-use.
We do not allow the sale of weapons, smoking related paraphernalia/cigarettes/vapes (Hotel policy does not allow smoking) nor the sale of pirated materials.
Each assistant must purchase their own badge as if they were an attendee. If you included their legal name in our dealer application and they pre-registered, we will give them a dealer’s badge. If your assistant is buying their badge at the door or you did not include them on your application, you will need to accompany them to registration for them to receive a dealer’s badge.
There is no limit on the number of assistants but they are each required to purchase their own badge and you are allowed a maximum of two people at a time behind each table.
Policies and Restrictions
- No loud or annoying displays are permitted. Please keep CDs/DVDs at a reasonable volume.
- No pirated works may be sold in the Dealers’ Den. Anything that you sell that is not entirely your creation; you should have permission from all other parties before selling.
- No weapons, drug-related paraphernalia, or smoking-related paraphernalia -including vaping (hotel policy).
- Free standing displays or stands may not be used in any way that blocks the walkway or presents a safety issue. If you plan on using a stand or display with your table, please inform the Den staff so it can be positioned in a way not to cause problems.
- No more than two people are allowed behind a single table at any given time.
- Please keep your area clean and remove your trash with you when you close up each night.
- You must purchase a table in order to sell merchandise in the Dealers Den.