Applying for a Transient Vendor’s License

Filing Online

Ohio has recently updated their website and changed how this works. We will update how to file online as soon as we are able to figure it out as well.

Filing Via Mail

We don’t normally recommend this option. If you can’t apply online, you can still file for a license by mail.

  • Go to
  • Download form ST1-T (Application for Transient Vendor’s License)
  • Fill out the form.
  • Fill out a check for $25 payable to Ohio Treasurer of State.
  • Mail the form and the check to the address on the top of the form.