The Artist Alley is a place for artists to display their work and accept commissions. Sign-ups are opened and may be completed by filling out the form below.
Artist Alley Spots
Each spot is a half table (3′ x 30″) in the Artist Alley section of the Dealer’s Den.
Signing up for Artist Alley
Artist alley will be done through signup using the form at the bottom of this web page. Artists will be selected from a randomized list of people interested. We plan to accept sign ups at the door.
Ten (10) minutes after Dealer’s Den opens all unoccupied spots (including reserved spots) will be given to people on the waiting list from randomized order. You must be present to receive an unoccupied spot.
In order to set up in the Artist Alley, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Must have a valid Fur Reality badge.
- Must be over 18.
- Must have an Ohio Tax Number/Transient Vendor Number
What Can Be Sold
- All wares must be produced by the artist and the artist must own the copyright for them.
- Any items not allowable by Fur Reality’s dress code may not be sold. (See Rules for dress code)
- No weapons, drug-related paraphernalia, or smoking-related paraphernalia -including vaping (hotel policy).
- Displays may be no more than 24 inches high.
- Adult materials should be kept in a separate (and marked) binder and all genitalia should be covered. Artists are responsible for making sure their work is not viewed by minors. Adult materials include but are not limited to: nudity with displayed or implied genitalia, realistic violence, and drug-use