Special Announcement and Update
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our attendees, guests, vendors, and volunteers, we are postponing this year’s Fur Reality until 2021. We are devastated to make this announcement but the health and safety of everyone is our number 1 priority.
Here is the important information:
- We are currently finalizing the future dates with our hotel. We will announce our new dates as soon as possible.
- If you had already reserved your room with the hotel, please cancel those reservations.
- If you wish to receive your refund in full please use the registration contact form on our website located at https://www.furreality.org/about/contact-us/. We will be giving refunds to all who request them.
- Anyone who does not ask for their refund before 9/19/2020 will have their registration automatically forwarded into our 2021 year.
- Some of our planned swag items may be subject to change from our originally advertised plans as we continue into the 2021 year.
- We are still planning to keep our current theme (Roaring 20’s) as we go into our 2021 year.
- We are potentially planning to host a smaller event in the fall with updates to come on our website as we get closer to that time.
- We are still in talks with all of our currently planned guests of honor, we hope that Adler the Eagle and MLW will be able to join us in our 2021 year.
- We are in the planning stages for gift boxes for those who wish to purchase them. This is to help support the convention through these trying times. More information will be posted as we get these ideas ironed out.
- If you are a dealer who has already applied for a table and wishes to cancel their application please use the dealer contact form on our website (located at https://www.furreality.org/about/contact-us/). If you wish to still be a dealer in our 2021 year your application will be rolled over. Our dealer selection date will be later announced as well.
- Our website (www.furreality.org) will always reflect the latest information available. Please give us some time to catch up to all these changes as they occur. Our official Twitter, Facebook, and Telegram group are the best forms of communication we have with you. We will do our best to post announcements through these avenues but the website will be the first source of news.
- Our programming submissions will temporarily be closed as we reorganize behind the scenes. Anyone who has submitted a panel will need to resubmit their panels once we reopen due to lost data.
We thank you for your patience and understanding, We hope to see you all join us in our 2021 year for Fur Reality: Roaring 20’s
Chairman of Fur Reality