Artist Alley is a place for artists to display their work and accept commissions.
Notice to Artists:
An Ohio Transient Vendor’s License is required. You will not be allowed to sell in Artist Alley without one. (If you don’t have one, we have instructions for applying)
Artist Alley Reservation Applications open
Artist Alley Spots
Each spot is a half table (3′ x 30″) in the Artist Alley section of the Dealer’s Den.
Reserving a Spot in Artist Alley
Artists will need to sign up in advance for a chance to reserve a spot. Similar to Dealer’s Den tables.
If selected, you will be notified by email which days you have a space reserved and given a code to pre-register with. If you do not contact us or pre-register within 30 days, your reservation will be given to the next person in line.
This reservation expires thirty (30) minutes after Dealer’s Den opens and your spot will become Unoccupied and be made available to another artist.
If you do not have a reservation, you may be able to claim an unoccupied spot.Thirty (30) minutes after Dealer’s Den opens all unoccupied spots (including reserved spots) will be given away first come, first serve.
In order to set up in the Artist Alley, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Must have a valid Fur Reality badge.
- Must be over 18.
- Must have an Ohio Transient Vendor’s License.
What Can Be Sold
- All wares must be produced by the artist and the artist must own the copyright for them.
- Any items not allowable by Fur Reality’s dress code may not be sold. (See Rules for dress code)
- No weapons, drug-related paraphernalia, or smoking-related paraphernalia -including vaping (hotel policy).
- Displays may be no more than 24 inches high.
- Adult materials should be kept in a separate (and marked) binder and all genitalia should be covered. Artists are responsible for making sure their work is not viewed by minors. Adult materials include but are not limited to: nudity with displayed or implied genitalia, realistic violence, and drug-use.