Please read the Fur Reality Code of Conduct prior to registration.
ALL ATTENDEES You will need a government-issued Photo ID to pick up your badge.
ATTENDEES UNDER 18: You will need a responsible adult with you to pick up your badge. (They will need a government-issued Photo ID) Unless your responsible adult is your parents or legal guardian, please download and complete the Minor Permission form. You must have this document completed and notarized to be admitted to the convention.
ATTENDEES UNDER 13: You will need to be with your responsible adult at all times.
Pre-registration is closed. Passes may be purchased at the door starting Friday at 9am.
The sale price on Standard ($45) and Adolescent ($35) are for pre-registration only. The prices will increase at the door to $55 and $45, respectively.
A Standard Admission includes:
* Admission for all three days of the convention
* Entry to the Con Suite (free food)
* Full color conbook / schedule
* Full color collectible Anthology book
* The official Fur Reality poster
A Silver Sponsor Admission includes:
* All Standard Admission Gifts
* Fur Reality convention T-shirt
* Full Set of Exclusive Game Cards
* Bone Dog PVC Keychain
* Appearance in Eye-Spy Poster (Available until September 15th)
A Gold Sponsor Admission includes:
* All Standard and Silver Admission Gifts
* Invitation to the Hobknob Dinner on Saturday
* Copy of Fur Reality: The World After Boardgame
* Appearance in the Fur Reality Animation (Available until September 9th)
Some of our swag for this year!
Attendees who register for Standard, Silver, or Gold Admissions before the cut-off date will also receive a free tote bag! (While Supplies Last)
One tote is included with the pre-registration of a full weekend Family Pack.