Hey there furries! We’re changing things up with the anthology this year!
What’s different, you ask? Well, this year authors will be paid if their stories are accepted for the anthology. There’s also been some other changes on length and general guidelines, and the deadline submission is earlier in the year. The book itself is also going to be longer.
Overall, we think you’ll like the new and improved Anthology.
Check out the information below:
Lost in Time Anthology
This year’s anthology is “Lost in Time”. Stories submitted should try to fit within the theme in some way. Various forms of time travel are the most obvious, but if you have something else that fits in with the theme, feel free to submit it! All stories must have anthropomorphic animal characters involved. Humans are great, but we want to see some furries!
Here’s a quick breakdown of the details and rules for submission.
- Length: Between 8000-12000 words
- Story Rating: G to PG13
- Format: .doc, .docx or .ods file types only. Please use Courier font, 12pt size. (use of Standard Manuscript format is preferred: https://www.shunn.net/format/story.html)
- Multiple Submissions: Yes, within reason. Please do not submit more than 3 stories at once.
- Reprints: We may accept work that has been previously printed if it meets the theme, however we do put priority on new stories that haven’t been in front of our audience before.
- Simultaneous Submissions: No. If you’ve submitted a story to us, we prefer you to hold off on submitting or publishing it elsewhere until you’ve received word from us on the status.
- Other restrictions: Please use only characters, species and settings you own or that are public domain. Any submission with copyrighted characters will be rejected automatically.
- Deadline: June 2nd, 2019
- Release Date: Oct 23rd, 2019 (Fur Reality 2019)
- Payment: 1/2 cent per word, plus one contributor copy.
For more information including how to submit click on the link here: http://www.furreality.org/anthology-2019/